Find a peer reviewed article pertaining to blockchain and finance that is not one of the required readings for this course. Write a critical review of the article that is at least 3 pages long (content). Be sure to provide in-text citations when you paraphrase or directly quote from the article. Also include a reference page with an APA style citation of the article. Follow the writing requirements for this course when preparing the paper. Use the following format for the paper:
1. Introduction, including the purpose of your paper and a preview of your paper. Be sure to also provide the article’s title and author(s)’ name(s) in the introduction of your paper.
2. Discuss the purpose and problem the article is addressing.
3. Elaborate on the content of the article.
4. Discuss the findings and conclusion(s) drawn by the article’s author.
5. Discuss the author’s point of view and assumptions. Indicate whether unsubstantiated assumptions were made and whether there is bias that exists in the article.
6. Discuss the significance of the article. Why it is important? On what do you base your assertions?
7. Conclude your paper. Summarize the important aspects of the review.
Your paper should include 8 centered and bolded headings that correspond to each of the required sections (Introduction, Article’s Purpose and Problem, Content, Article’s Findings and Conclusions, Point of View and Assumptions, Significance, Conclusion, References).
You will also prepare a presentation of this Critical Review during the residency. The presentation should last about 10 minutes and Power Point is required. The presentation rubric provided under the Content Tab in the Getting Started folder will be used to grade the presentation. Follow the same format as the paper for the presentation. Power point is required and the presentation should last 10 minutes. The presentation is worth 50 points and the paper is worth 100 points.
Writing Requirements for all Written Work: