For the Unit II PowerPoint presentation, you will focus on your own attributes as a leader and the attributes that you see in a leader of your choice.
Include the following within your PowerPoint presentation:
- Define, outline, and identify your personal attributes with regard to where you are now with your leadership style. Support each attribute with an example from your life.
- Select a charismatic leader and a transformational leader of your choice, and follow the guidelines below.
- Include the following information about the charismatic leader:
- Describe the five qualities of your selected leader (self-confident, inspirational, articulate, revolutionary/disruptor, supportive).
- Predict the possible drawbacks of a charismatic leader.
- Predict the possible drawbacks of a transformational leader.
- Reflect on why you selected your charismatic leader and your biggest takeaway from this assignment.
- (Examples of charismatic leaders include General George Patton, John F. Kennedy, Nelson Mandela, Jim Jones, David Koresh, and Moses; however, you are not limited to choosing from this list.)
- Include the following information about the transformational leader:
- Describe any four of the six qualities that your selected leader possesses using the framework for analysis of a transformational leader, which was discussed in Van Wart’s (2015) article located in the Unit II Required Reading section.
- Is a transformational leader detrimental to an organization or society? Explain.
- Reflect on why you selected your transformational leader and your biggest takeaway from this assignment.
- (Examples of transformational leaders include Adolf Hitler, Ross Perot, John D. Rockefeller, Attila the Hun, Walt Disney, and Julius Caesar; however, you are not limited to choosing from this list.)
Your completed PowerPoint presentation must be a minimum of 10 slides in length, not counting the title and reference slides. Additionally, a minimum of three peer-reviewed or academic resources must be used. Keep the text on the slides concise, and use the notes section to fully explain your ideas. All sources used must be cited and referenced according to APA style.
If you would like tips on creating a PowerPoint presentation, consider watching the Success Center’s tutorial by clicking here.
error: Content is protected !!