VA-BASED COMPANY report
Due No Due Date Points 0
Choose a VA-based company from the list on the attachment with these instructions– in which you will perform research and then create a PowerPoint presentation.
You must use at least five sources for your research; and at least two must NOT be an internet-based source. Be sure to keep a record of your sources and place a list of them in bibliography format on the last page of your report. Since most BUS 100 students have not yet taken ENG 112, in-text citations will not be required.
Each report should be typed, between three and five pages using MLA style (double space) formatting.
Send report in an email attachment by the due date.
Main subheadings of your report
(1) Brief Description — (i.e. how large or small; public or private ownership; main products and/or services; headquarters location; principle owners/administrators).
(2) Brief History — started along with major milestones.
(3) Product Line and Target Markets — discuss main products or services and then the consumer demographics
(4) Company SWOT and Main Competitors — Perform a SWOT Analysis: company’s strengths, weaknesses, threats, & opportunities and then the company’s main competitors.
(5) Financials — best information possible. (most recent Balance sheet, income statement, SEC dividend report). Information can be acquired through the company’s website (annual reports), SEC reports, or any news items.